The Half/Life Chronicles
(or “Almost a Vampire” series)
A Basic Primer on How to Become a Vampire
Alive to Undead in Three Simple Steps:
1. Receive Vampire Bite.
2. Receive Vampire Bite. (Virus “A” enters your bloodstream from the vampire’s saliva.)
3. Receive blood from the vampire that has bitten you. (Virus “B” in the vampire’s bloodstream enters your system.)
Virus “A” and Virus “B” mix into a recombinant Super Virus that mutates the Living into the Undead.*
1. Getting Virus “A” (without the recombinant properties of Virus “B”) means you’re only dead—no “un” as a prefix.
2. However, getting Virus “B” (without the recombinant properties of Virus “A”)?
3. No one really knows because it’s only ever happened once! To a man named Christopher L. Csejthe…
Humor meets horror when a blood transfusion with a vampire infects Christopher Csejthe with only one-half of the two necrotic viruses that transform the living into the undead.
Classic horror tropes abound and mix like a Rubrik's Cube of the Damned in this Dark Fantasy series as Csejthe must learn how to survive when both the living and the undead want him for the secrets that his unique blood chemistry may yield.